The GDT is a kit containing hardware (GDT-PCB) and software (SD card) that is designed to work with a Raspberry Pi Zero WH. The Raspberry Pi Zero WH is not included in the kit. When you order a GDT kit you will receive a GDT-PCB, a snap on cap, and a SD card with our WallGauge software preinstalled.
- An iPhone or iPad capable of running IOS 13 or newer is required to setup this GDT kit on the Raspberry Pi. To setup and configure the GDT-Kit you will need to install our GDT Administrator app from the Apple App Store.
- A software maintenance subscription is required for each GDT. This purchase price includes the first year’s subscription.
- You need to supply a Raspberry Pi Zero WH and an Official Raspberry Pi Zero case.
Gauge Data Transmitter Kit for Raspberry Pi Zero WH
This kit requires an iPhone or iPad (IOS 13 or later) to run the setup software from the app store. Android devices are not supported.
The GDT-Kit is a plug and play kit for the Raspberry Pi Zero WH and the official Raspberry Pi Case. The Raspberry Pi Zero WH and Raspberry Pi case are not included in this kit.
No soldering is required. GDT-PCB is designed to simply connect to the Pi's expansion header. Once the SD Card is inserted the user will use the GDT Administrator IOS app to setup and configure the GDT. For more information on setup see our GDT setup page.
The following items are not included and you will need to purchase separately:
- One Raspberry Pi Zero WH.
- One Raspberry Pi Zero Official Case.
- iPhone or iPad to run the GDT Administrator app.
- One or more WallGauges to display gauge data.